Where can I find the Versus Dogs and Crab Cake Sandwiches at FedEx Field in 2023? What are the Top 10 Commanders 2023 New Foods?
Prepare for a remarkable gastronomic journey at FedEx Field during the much-awaited 2023 season. Immerse yourself in a unique dining experience that surpasses even your wildest culinary fantasies.
Top 10 Commanders 2023 New Foods at FedEx Field
It’s football season, and fans eagerly anticipate the games and the delicious food at the concession stands. The Washington Commanders, an NFL team, have introduced new menu items to elevate your game-day experience. You can indulge in tempting creations, like delicious sandwiches and desserts, whenever your team scores a big play. These delectable options will satisfy your hunger and enhance your enjoyment of the game.
FedEx Field has expanded its snack options this season beyond just nachos and sodas. There are now new ordering stands with a variety of food choices available. Here’s the official list of what’s on offer, although keep in mind that stands and items may vary depending on availability. You can now try out some unique food options unavailable at other NFL venues.
- Description: New for 2023, the Commanders will begin selling pizzas with a twist: Pepperoni Slices, Parmesan & Mozzarella Cheeses, and Minced Garlic on a Thin Crust Dough.
- Where are the Pepperoni Pizzas Sold at FedEx Field? Paisano’s Pizza
- Location: Sections 136 and 317
- Description: This tasty innovation will be Maryland-Style Crab Meat that goes well with Mayo, Chives, and Lemon on a Toasted Roll.
- Where is the Crab Roll Sold at FedEx Field? DMV Crab Rolls
- Location: Section 102
- Description: The delicious East Coast icon stars Thinly Sliced Ribeye Steak with Creamy Cheese Sauce, Provolone Cheese, and Grilled Onions on a Hoagie Bun.
- Where are the Cheesesteaks Sold at FedEx Field? Pardon My Cheesesteak
- Location: Sections 120, 330, and 402
- Description: A Maryland staple will now be available during the football season courtesy of a Seasoned Crab Cake Patty with Tartar Sauce on a Warm Bun.
- Where is the Crab Cake Sandwich Sold at FedEx Field? Jerry’s Seafood
- Location: Section 331
- Description: This dish highlights Creamy Macaroni & Cheese with the choice of Bacon Bits or Buffalo Chicken, all served in a bowl.
- Where are the Gourmet Mac & Cheese Bowls Sold at FedEx Field? Loaded Mac
- Location: Section 320
- Description: The newest addition to Washington’s food lineup consists of Fried Habanero-Marinated Chicken Breast with Pickles and Mayo Spread on a Potato Bun.
- Where is the Spicy Chicken Sandwich Sold at FedEx Field? Fuku by David Chang
- Location: Sections 329 and 411
- Description: New this season is a food station that sells a hand-held favorite with toppings dedicated to the Commanders’ rivals. For example, the chefs will cook up hot dogs after divisional foes, such as the Dallas Cowboys BBQ Dog and the New York Giants Sauerkraut Dog.
- Where are the Opponents Dogs Sold at FedEx Field? Visitors Dog
- Location: Section 317
- Description: Looking for an enjoyable snack at the stadium besides cotton candy and fries? Look no further because the new stand will feature kettle corn with the following flavors: Cheddar, Caramel, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, and Chocolate.
- Where is the Kettle Corn Sold at FedEx Field? Capital Kettle Corn
- Location: Section 137
- Description: One of the D.C. area’s most popular food items is making its way to Landover thanks to the 0.5 Pork & 0.5 Beef Link that partners with Chili, Shredded Cheese, and Chopped Onions on a White Bun.
- Where are the Half Smoke Hot Dogs Sold at FedEx Field? DC Half Smokes
- Location: Sections 123 and 405
- Description: This dish will showcase Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork that accommodates the Original Barbecue Sauce on a Warm Hamburger Bun.
- Where is the Pulled Pork Sandwich Sold at FedEx Field? Hill Country BBQ
- Location: Sections 126, 105, and 326
Please feel free to reach our new Commanders Stadium Guides:
Thank you for reading the Top 10 Commanders 2023 New Foods at FedEx Field! We hope this article helped! Please feel free to bookmark Sports-Teller.com for daily updates! You can also share and follow Sports Teller on your favorite social media platforms!