Where can I locate the Peanut Butter Burgers & Smoked Wings at Providence Park in 2023? What are the Top 10 Timbers 2023 New Foods?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will discuss the Top 10 Timbers 2023 New Foods at Providence Park! Without further adieu, let us begin!
Top 10 Timbers 2023 New Foods at Providence Park
Are you going to the Portland Timbers game this season? Want new menu options to sample at Providence Park this year?
Now that the upcoming season is upon us, you might think “Will the men in green & yellow offer new concession stands this season?” Well, you are in luck! In 2023, Portland Timbers will unveil new food offerings at their soccer venue for Oregon sports fans.
The facility does not just serve sodas and pretzels! The MLS franchise will also reveal new concession stands for the upcoming campaign. For more information on what to eat at Providence Park in 2023, please refer to the team’s list of food items below! Important Note: The stands and items may vary depending on availability! The debuting food choices will range from uniqueness, creativity, and selections not commonly found in other MLS stadiums!
- Description: The Timbers will sell a new healthy item this season: Chopped Purple Beets that collaborate with Goat Cheese Pieces, Roasted Nuts, Green Leaves, and Vinaigrette/Dressing served in a Bowl.
- Where are the Beet & Goat Cheese Salads Sold at Providence Park? Grab ‘N’ Go Market
- Location: Gate D Concourse (Near Section 99) & Gate F Concourse (Near Section 113)
- Description: Craving something Mexican that is also meat-free? We got you covered! The comfort food icon will focus on Black Beans, Melty Cheese, and Brown Rice that fills a White Flour Tortilla.
- Where is the Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito Sold at Providence Park? Cha Cha Cha
- Location: Gate E Concourse (Near Section 105)
- Description: This go-to snack at soccer stadiums stars Ground Beef that pairs with Pico de Gallo Salsa, Cheese Sauce, Jalapenos, and Tortilla Chips. Other selections include Grilled Chicken or a Vegan Calabacitas, which is Squash or Zucchini mixed with Tomatoes and Corn.
- Where are the Loaded Beef Nachos Sold at Providence Park? Touchline Taqueria
- Location: Gate F Concourse (Near Section 117)
- Description: If you are looking for some Asian Cuisine, this is for you! Welcome the exciting new member of Portland’s food roster: Marinated Chicken, Carrots, Lettuce, Cabbage, Sesame Seeds, and Teriyaki Sauce on top of White Rice.
- Where is the Chicken Teriyaki Bowl Sold at Providence Park? Box-to-Box Bowls
- Location: Gate F Concourse (Near Section 115)
- Description: A Canadian staple is heading its way to Oregon as it presents Cheese Curds and Gravy that layers Seasoned Waffle Fries. This food item should be a hit whenever the Timbers play against MLS rivals Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps, or CF Montreal.
- Where are the Waffle Fry Poutines Sold at Providence Park? North End Eats
- Location: Gate E Concourse (Near Section 107)
- Description: A new take on a bar favorite will highlight Hours-Smoked Chicken Wings that can be served with Barbecue Sauce. Customers should receive at least four pieces per order.
- Where is the Smoked Chicken Wing Sold at Providence Park? Wolf’s Head Smokehouse
- Location: Gate E Concourse (Near Section 105)
- Description: Ticket holders can sample the flavors of South America in Portland. The dish resembles a Pork-Based Sausage Link with Mango Slaw and Chimichurri Sauce on a Hot Dog Bun.
- Where are the Choripan Sausages Sold at Providence Park? Soccer City Classics
- Location: Gate G Concourse (Near Section 121) & Gate C Concourse (Near Section 96)
- Description: Perhaps the most thrilling burger in the Pacific Northwest features an All-Beef Patty that goes with Creamy Peanut Butter, Grilled Onions, Special Sauce, and Pickles on a White Bun.
- Where is the Peanut Butter Bacon Burger Sold at Providence Park? Killer Burger
- Location: Gate A Concourse (Near Section 93)
- Description: This guilty pleasure snack will showcase Shredded Pulled Pork that piles on top of White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese. Fans can also order Buffalo Chicken if they want some kick.
- Where are the Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese Bowls Sold at Providence Park? Tillamook Melt
- Location: Gate E Concourse (Near Section 103)
- Description: You likely will not find this tasty innovation anywhere else! Coming this season are Slices of Canadian Bacon that accompany Pineapple Chunks, Marinara Sauce, and Cheese (Parmesan & Mozzarella) on White Dough. Supporters can either buy an individual slice or a whole pan for a group of friends.
- Where is the Canadian Bacon & Pineapple Pizza Sold at Providence Park? Axe and Rose with Society Pie
- Location: Gate G Concourse (Near Section 119)
Thank you for reading Top 10 Timbers 2023 New Foods at Providence Park! We hope this article was helpful! Please read our other stories and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.