Where can I locate the S’mores Milkshakes & Stuffed Tater Kegs at Coors Field in 2023? What are the Top 10 Rockies 2023 New Foods?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will be going over the Top 10 Rockies 2023 New Foods at Coors Field! Without further adieu, let’s begin!
Top 10 Rockies 2023 New Foods at Coors Field
Are you going to the Rockies baseball game this season? Want new menu options to sample at Coors Field this year?
Now that the upcoming season is upon us, you might be thinking “Will the men in purple offer new concession stands this season?” Well, you’re in luck! In 2023, the Colorado Rockies will unveil new food offerings at their home ballpark for Denver sports fans.
The ballpark does not just serve pretzels and popcorn! The MLB club will also reveal new concession stands for the upcoming season. For more information on what to eat at Coors Field in 2023, please refer to the team’s List of New Food Items below! Important Note: The stands and items may vary depending on availability! Debuting food choices will range from uniqueness, creativity, and selections not commonly found in other MLB Stadiums!
- Description: The popular Tex-Mex dish is coming to the Mile High City as it comes with Corn Chips, Choice of Meat (Shredded Chicken or Pork Carnitas), Pico de Gallo Salsa, Jalapenos, and Green Chili Queso all Presented in a Doritos® Bag.
- Where are Doritos® Walking Tacos Sold at Coors Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 130) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 144)
- Description: This hand-held favorite showcases Marinated Steak Pieces along with Green Chimichurri Sauce that are Stuffed in a Golden Brown Pastry Dough.
- Where are Steak Empanadas Sold at Coors Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 214) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 240)
- Description: Not many professional baseball teams are selling these types of slices as the Denver ballpark offers Pepperoni Slices along with Marinara Sauce and Cheeses (Mozzarella & Parmesan) Cooked in a Wood-Fired Oven.
- Where are Wood-Fired Pepperoni Pizzas Sold at Coors Field: Wazee Market
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 137)
- Description: Most MLB stadiums would load their fries with chili cheese or just a queso sauce. But the Rockies are stepping up their game with Green Pork Chili, Fried Cheese Curds, and Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese Positioned on Pile of French Fries.
- Where are Green Chili Cheese Fries Sold at Coors Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 134) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 335)
- Description: A Barbecue and a Side Dish under One Bun? Yes Please! Debuting this season is a Sandwich that focuses on Shredded BBQ Chicken that is Topped with White Cheddar Mac & Cheese and Drizzled with Smoky Sauce on a Brioche Bun.
- Where are BBQ Chicken & Mac Sandwiches Sold at Coors Field: Section 137
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse
- Description: Looking for a treat that you can’t find anywhere else? We got you! Here is a Waffle Cone that stars Ricotta Cannoli Filling, Four Types of Berries (Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries & Raspberries), and Lemon Shavings.
- Where are Berry Waffle Cones Sold at Coors Field: Section 223
- Location: 1st Base Concourse
- Description: Fans can get a taste of Georgia right at the Mile High City as it provides Cooked Peach Slices that are Stuffed in a Flour Tortilla and Layered by Cinnamon Sugar, Vanilla Whipped Cream & Caramel Syrup.
- Where are Peach Chimmies Sold at Coors Field: Section 316
- Location: 1st Base Concourse
- Description: The thrilling new member of Colorado baseball’s food lineup consists of Deep-Fried Chicken with Spicy Seasoning as well as Cabbage Coleslaw and Pickles on a White Bun.
- Where are Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwiches Sold at Coors Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 125) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 144)
- Description: Perhaps the most creative fried potato dish in the Major Leagues highlights Large Tater Tots that are Filled with Choice of Flavor (Buffalo Chicken or Cheese) and Paired with Ranch Dipping Sauce.
- Where are Stuffed Tater Kegs Sold at Coors Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 243) & 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 218)
- Description: Want something to eat that reminds you of the great outdoors? Introducing the exciting new dessert that features Chocolate Ice Cream, Graham Cracker Crushings, Marshmallow Toppings, and a Small Milk Cocoa Bar served in a Tall Souvenir Glass.
- Where are S’mores Milkshakes Sold at Coors Field: Helton Burger
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Near Section 153)