Where can I find the Crab Queso Nachos & Grass-Fed Cheeseburgers at Nats Park in 2023? What are the Top 10 Nationals 2023 New Foods?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will be going over the Top 10 Nationals 2023 New Foods at Nats Park! Without further adieu, let’s begin!
Top 10 Nationals 2023 New Foods at Nats Park
Are you going to the Nationals baseball game this season? Want new menu options to sample at Nats Park this year?
Now that the upcoming season is upon us, you might be thinking “Will the boys in red and navy blue offer new concession stands this season?” Well, you’re in luck! In 2023, the Washington Nationals will unveil new food offerings at their home ballpark for DC sports fans.
The ballpark does not just serve nachos and fries! The MLB team will also reveal new concession stands for the upcoming campaign. For more information on what to eat at Nats Park in 2023, please refer to the team’s List of New Food Items below! Important Note: The stands and items may vary depending on availability! Debuting food choices will range from uniqueness, creativity, and selections not commonly found in other MLB Stadiums!
- Description: This vegan-friendly meal stars Fried Chickpea Patties that collaborate with Hummus and Allergy-Friendly Sauce with a Side of Potato Chips.
- Where are Falafel Sliders Sold at Nationals Park: Char Bar Kosher Grill
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 143)
- Description: Anyone who wants to eat something that isn’t fried or sugary can rely on huge-portioned sandwiches. They showcase Roasted Turkey & Cheese accompanied by Lettuce & Tomato on a White Hoagie Roll. More menu selections are Tomato Caprese and Italian Cold Cut.
- Where are Roasted Turkey Subs Sold at Nationals Park: Capo Italian Deli
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Near Section 105)
- Description: Want a global bite to eat that’s out of this world? We got you covered! This Colombian Sandwich focuses on Shredded Pork and Hispanic Sauce served in a Grilled Corn Dough. Customers can also order Beef and Chicken as other options.
- Where are Shredded Pork Arepas Sold at Nationals Park: Arepa Zone
- Location: Center Field Plaza (Main Concourse)
- Description: The thrilling new member of the team’s concessions roster includes Marinated Beef Barbacoa along with Salsa and Special Sauce on a Soft Tortilla.
- Where are Barbacoa Tacos Sold at Nationals Park: Taqueria Del Barrio
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 130)
- Description: The flavors of El Salvador are coming to the nation’s capital when ticket holders try the Thick Flatbread that is stuffed with Marinated Pork & Beans garnished with Cabbage Slaw.
- Where are Pork & Beans Pupusas Sold at Nationals Park: La Casita
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 117)
- Description: Fans can get a taste of the carnival by eating Deep-Fried Dough that is Heavily Dusted from Powdered Sugar.
- Where are Funnel Cakes Sold at Nationals Park: Multiple Stands
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Near Section 107) & Right Field Concourse (Near Section 142)
- Description: The East Coast favorite and ballpark fare combined into one highlights Kettle Chips that are layered by Crab-Infused Queso Sauce, Salsa, and Roasted Corn.
- Where are Crab Queso Nachos Sold at Nationals Park: Chesapeake Crab Cake Co.
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 109)
- Description: Most sports arenas cook their burgers either frozen or all-beef, but this dish relies on 100% Grass-Fed Smash Patties that are accommodated with American Cheese, Caramelized Onions, and Signature Sauce on a Toasted Potato Bun.
- Where are Grass-Fed Cheeseburgers Sold at Nationals Park: Swizzler
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 130) & Left Field Concourse (Near Section 106)
- Description: This tasty addition to Washington Baseball’s food lineup uses Buttermilk to help tenderize the Chicken, later Deep-Fried, and then paired with toppings (Chopped Lettuce, Pickles & Signature Sauce) on a Griddled Potato Bun.
- Where are Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwiches Sold at Nationals Park: Roaming Rooster
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 238)
- Description: Looking for a different side of barbecue for a change? At Nats stadium, the team will be selling All-Beef Ribs that are Marinated and Smothered by Caribbean Jerk Sauce with a Side Choice (Coleslaw, Potato Salad, or Rice & Beans).
- Where are Caribbean Jerk Ribs Sold at Nationals Park: Jammin’ Island BBQ
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 243) & 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 218)