Where can I find the Crab Pizza & Garlic Fry Burger at the 2023 MLB ASG? What are the Top 10 Foods to Try at the 2023 MLB All-Star Game?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will discuss the Top 10 Foods to Try at the 2023 MLB All-Star Game! Without further adieu, let us begin!
Mariners Unveil Limited-Time Foods for the All-Star Game
As the highly anticipated baseball event draws near, fans may wonder if the Mariners will offer special food items during the Midsummer Classic. Fortunately, there is good news! From July 7th to July 11th, baseball enthusiasts can enjoy a unique blend of Pacific Northwest cuisine and classic stadium fare through limited edition menu options.
The ballpark serves more than just hot dogs and sodas! The defending wild card winners will also release tasty new snacks and treats. For more information on what to eat at T-Mobile Park during the 2023 MLB All-Star Game, please refer to the official list of food items below! Important Note: The stands and items may vary depending on availability! The limited-time food choices will range from uniqueness, creativity, and selections not commonly found throughout the regular season!
- Description: No, not that type of trout that plays for the Los Angeles Angels! The Mariners will pay homage to the Emerald City by selling Smoked Fish with the supporting cast of Crème Fraiche, Marinated Sweet Onion, and Green Capers served with Toasted Crostini Breads.
- Where are the Smoked Steelhead Trouts Sold at T-Mobile Park? Walk-Off Market
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 141) & 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 126)
- Description: Are you craving something Mexican during the Midsummer Classic? Carne Asada Skirt Steak Pieces pair with Avocado, Cotija Cheese, Radish, Cilantro, and Refried Beans on a Golden Brown Taco Slider Shell.
- Where is the Steak Arrachera Sope Sold at T-Mobile Park? Edgar’s Cantina
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 212) & The Left Field Pen (Near Section 152)
- Description: This tasty new creation is so amazing that even the bowl is edible! The team will provide Locally-Caught Salmon and Spicy Chowder Soup served in a White Bread Bowl.
- Where are the Alaskan Salmon Chowders Sold at T-Mobile Park? Ivar’s
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 117) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 335)
- Description: What happens when a handheld favorite and a west coast snack are having a baby? Fans will get an All-Beef Patty with Garlic Fries, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, and Garlic Sauce on a White Bun.
- Where is the Garlic Fry Burger Sold at T-Mobile Park? Lil Woody’s
- Location: The Left Field Pen (Near Section 152)
- Description: Experience a thrilling culinary adventure with our Spicy Sushi-Grade Tuna accompanied by refreshing Seaweed Salad, Nutty Edamame, Zesty Ginger, Chopped Avocado, Spicy Hot Mayonnaise, and drizzled with delectable Unagi Eel Sauce. Indulge your taste buds in an explosion of flavors that will leave you craving more.
- Where are the Sunrise Tuna Bowls Sold at T-Mobile Park? Just Poke
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 132)
- Description: Seattle’s answer to a New England staple will consist of Dungeness Crab with Fish Eggs Garnish and Lemon Dressing on a Toasted Brioche Bun.
- Where is the Footlong Crab Roll Sold at T-Mobile Park? Walk-Off Market
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 126) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 141)
- Description: This European comfort food features a Savory Pastry Turnover that stuffs Swiss Pork, Salty Beef, Italian Salami, and Mozzarella Cheese with a side of Marinara Sauce.
- Where are the All-Star Strombolis Sold at T-Mobile Park? Ballard Pizza Company
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 241) & The Left Field Pen (Near Section 152)
- Description: Looking for a meal that is triple the fun? The Mariners will sell three types of meat (Ham, Pulled Pork & Beef Brisket) with Special Sauce, Shoestring Fries, and Pickles on a White Sub.
- Where is the Tripleta Sandwich Sold at T-Mobile Park? Holy Smokes Barbecue
- Location: Centerfield Concourse (Near Section 105) & Right Field Concourse (Near Section 313)
- Description: As part of a one-time partnership between Metier Brewing Company and Salt & Straw®, this sweet treat focuses on the flavors of Caramel and Dark Chocolate Beer served in a cup.
- Where are the Pale Stout & Cracker Jack® Ice Creams Sold at T-Mobile Park? Salt & Straw®
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Near Section 152)
- Description: This local take on an Italian classic will highlight Dungeness Crab with Parmesan Cheese, Melted Butter, Lemon Juice, and Green Herbs on Detroit-Style Pizza Dough.
- Where is the Crab Pizza Sold at T-Mobile Park? MOTO Pizza
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 314)
Experience the thrill of the Seattle Mariners Stadium Guide:
Thank you for reading Top 10 Foods to Try at the 2023 MLB All-Star Game! Please feel free to look at the other posts that cover various sports to choose from on sports-teller.com! If you like this post, please feel free to bookmark Sports-Teller.com for daily updates! You can also share and follow Sports Teller on your favorite social media platforms! Sports Teller-Tell it Like it is!