Where can I find the Chicken Red Donut Sandwich & Steakburger at Busch Stadium in 2023? What are the Top 10 Cardinals 2023 New Foods?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will discuss the Top 10 Cardinals 2023 New Foods at Busch Stadium! Without further adieu, let us begin!
Top 10 Cardinals 2023 New Foods at Busch Stadium
Are you going to the Cardinals’ baseball game this season? Want new menu options to sample at Busch Stadium this year?
Now that the upcoming season is upon us, you might think “Will the men in red offer new concession stands this season?” Well, you are in luck! In 2023, the Cardinals will unveil new food offerings at their home ballpark for St. Louis sports fans.
The ballpark does not just serve sausages and franks! The MLB club will also reveal new concession stands for the upcoming campaign. For more information on what to eat at Busch Stadium in 2023, please refer to the team’s list of food items below! Important Note: The stands and items may vary depending on availability! The debuting food choices will range from uniqueness, creativity, and selections not commonly found in other MLB stadiums!
- Description: This vegetarian snack showcases Grilled Corn on a Stick with a smothering of Queso Fresco, Cotija Cheese, Hispanic Spices, and Garlic Aioli.
- Where are Mexican Street Corn Plates Sold at Busch Stadium? Mission Taco Joint
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 150)
- Description: Anyone who wants to avoid fried and sugary meals can rely on Cured Beef Brisket with Sauerkraut and Grilled Onions on White Bread. The Deli stand also provides a Side of Potato Salad and corned beef sandwiches.
- Where is the Pastrami Sandwich Sold at Busch Stadium? Kohn’s Deli
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 147)
- Description: The team’s rivalry with the Chicago Cubs is so big that its ballpark even dedicated a food item to the historic showdown. The dish will focus on Thin-Cut Ribeye Beef, Gooey Cheese, Caramelized Onions, and Sliced Peppers on a White Hoagie Bun.
- Where are Italian Beef Sandwiches Sold at Busch Stadium? Multiple Stands
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Top of the 5th-Near Section 189) & 1st Base Concourse (Nona’s-Near Section 440)
- Description: Here is something you do not see every day! The Redbirds will sell an approximate 1.3 Foot (16-Inch) Pizza Slice with Pepperoni or Cheese and Marinara Sauce on White Dough.
- Where is the Mega Large Pizza Sold at Busch Stadium? Multiple Stands
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Ballpark Favorites-Near Section 232) & 1st Base Concourse (Dizzy’s Diner-Near Section 139)
- Description: An exciting new member of St. Louis Baseball’s food roster consists of Sauteed Shrimp that accommodates Noodles or Fried Rice, Edamame, and Sliced Carrots with a side of a Fortune Cookie.
- Where are the Shrimp Stir-Frys Sold at Busch Stadium? Asian Action Station
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Sections 136 & Redbird Club 243)
- Description: This is a selection that sets the Cardinals apart from the rest of the MLB stadiums. Here is a must-get item that will highlight Fried Small Donuts with a choice of Glaze (Chocolate, Vanilla, Maple) and Toppings (Cinnamon Sugar, Sprinkles, Nuts) in a Souvenir Helmet. Customers should receive at least 25 pieces per order, so sharing is highly recommended.
- Where is the Mini Donut Helmet Sold at Busch Stadium? Dingers Donuts
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 152)
- Description: Missouri is a top-notch barbecue destination and St. Louis is no different. The venue will release a Pulled Pork meal that features Tortilla Chips, Monterey Jack Cheese Sauce, Banana Peppers, and Jalapenos.
- Where are Pulled Pork Nachos Sold at Busch Stadium? Broadway BBQ
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 109)
- Description: One of the country’s most popular chain restaurants is partnering with the Redbirds starting this year. This dish resembles a Steak-Cut Beef Patty with Bacon, American Cheese & Secret Sauce on a White Bun. Fans can order sides of either Cheese Curds or Shoestring Fries.
- Where is the Bacon Double Steakburger Sold at Busch Stadium? Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers®
- Location: Right Field Concourse (Near Section 432)
- Description: Tired of a plain simple taco? We got you covered! This tasty creation is Buffalo Shredded Chicken that pairs with Pickled Onion, Lettuce, and Celery Seed Ranch on a Flour Tortilla.
- Where are Hot Corner Chicken Tacos Sold at Busch Stadium? Mission Taco Joint
- Location: Home Plate Concourse (Near Section 150)
- Description: Perhaps the most Instagram-worthy ballpark fare in the Midwest is coming to Cardinals Stadium. Partially owned by NBA star Shaquille O’Neal, this is Spicy Fried Chicken with Special Sauce on a Red Maple Bacon Donut.
- Where is the 314 Nashville Hot Sandwich Sold at Busch Stadium? Big Chicken
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 135) & 3rd Base Concourse (near Section 458)
Thank you for reading Top 10 Cardinals 2023 New Foods at Busch Stadium! We hope this article was helpful! Please read our other stories and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.