Which of the Famous Stars & Actors Root for the Cincinnati Bengals? List of Cincinnati Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans!
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will be going over the List of Cincinnati Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans! In fact, we will be showcasing each famous person’s connection with the NFL team itself. Without further adieu, let’s begin!
List of Cincinnati Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans
Why do Celebrities Support the Who Dey Football Team?
The Bengals are one of the most popular NFL teams in America. In its franchise history, the men in orange and black last played in the Super Bowl during the 2021 season (lost vs. Rams). In addition, Cincinnati appeared in the Super Bowl during the 1981 and 1988 campaigns (lost vs. 49ers in both cases). Since 2009, the Bengals have made the NFL playoffs eight times (including five straight from 2011 until 2015).
Another thing to point out is that QB Boomer Esiason is the only MVP winner in franchise history (1988). Now, many people are wondering: Which celebrities and famous persons are a part of the Who Dey Nation? For the List of Cincinnati Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans, please refer to the information below!
Professional Athletes-Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans
Kevin Youkilis (Baseball)
- Profile: Infielder for Red Sox, White Sox & Yankees (2004-2013)
- Connection: The 2007 World Series Champion is a Cincinnati native and played college baseball for the Bearcats. In 2020, Youkilis took part in the Bengals’ game preview show prior to the club’s contest vs. Eagles. In addition, the former Red Sox star was mentioned in the team’s 2012 article.
Kirk Herbstreit (Football)
- Profile: Quarterback for Ohio State Buckeyes (1989-1993)
- Connection: The Centerville product is a supporter of more than just a football squad in scarlet and gray. Herbstreit is also a fan of the men in orange and black during the good and the bad times. The ESPN commentator even congratulated the Bengals on winning the AFC Championship in early 2022.
Film Actors/TV Personalities-Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans
George Clooney (Actor)
- Profile: Actor Best Known for “Ocean’s Eleven Franchise” and “ER.”
- Connection: The Lexington (KY) native shows his heart and soul for the Who Dey Nation during filming sessions and throughout the NFL season. Clooney was also spotted wearing a Bengals shirt while traveling in New York City. During the 2013 Oscars, Clooney told then-Ravens player Ed Reed that Baltimore devastated the actor since both teams are AFC North Division rivals. Also to keep in mind that Reed (who was podcasting at the awards event) had already won the Super Bowl vs. 49ers a couple weeks prior.
Bill Hemmer (TV News Host)
- Profile: Co-Host of Fox News “America’s Newsroom” (2007-Present)
- Connection: The Cincinnati local has been rooting for the Bengals whenever he steps aside from political news. Hemmer attended some of the team’s meaningful games over the years, like the 2022 AFC Championship in Kansas City and the Super Bowl in Los Angeles. The news host even performed an interview with Cincy kicker Evan McPherson.
Woody Harrelson (Actor)
- Profile: Screen Actor Best Remembered for “Zombieland” and “Cheers.”
- Connection: Harrelson, despite being born in Texas, is a Bengals fan due to his high school days living in Lebanon (OH). Interestingly, the actor claimed to have put a curse on the NFL team due to a postseason losing streak that lasted from the early 1990’s until 2021. Harrelson’s curse was “broken” when Cincinnati won its first playoff game en route to the Super Bowl berth in early 2022.
Jerry Springer (Talk Show Host)
- Profile: Host of “Jerry Springer” (1991-2018)
- Connection: The former talk show host actually served as Cincinnati’s mayor during the late 1970’s. Also, Springer was in attendance for the Bengals’ AFC Championship win vs. Bills at Riverfront Stadium during the 1988 season. In 2021, he took part in an interview with NFL Network to discuss his trip to South Florida to watch Cincy lose to the 49ers in Super Bowl XXIII.
Carmen Electra (Actress)
- Profile: Film Actress Notable for “Baywatch” and “Starsky & Hutch.”
- Connection: The Sharonville (OH) local is one of the biggest members of the Who Dey Nation. One time, Electra received a signed football from the Bengals during her red carpet appearance. In early 2022, the actress congratulated the Bengals for winning the divisional round vs. Tennessee Titans.
Josh Hutcherson (Actor)
- Profile: Film Actor Remembered for “Hunger Games Series” and “Bridge to Terabithia.”
- Connection: The Union (KY) native is known for rooting for Cincinnati sports teams (especially the Bengals) anytime he’s off the movie set. Hutcherson began expressing his love for the Who Dey Nation publicly on Twitter in 2012. Three years later, the actor discussed his roots with the Bengals during his appearance at the MLB All-Star Game at Great American Ballpark (Reds).
Musicians-Bengals Famous Celebrity Fans
Kid Cudi (Rapper/Singer)
- Profile: Hip-Hop Artist with Top Hits Like “Day ‘n’ Nite” and “Pursuit of Happiness.”
- Connection: The Cleveland product is perhaps the most recognized musician who roots for the Cincinnati NFL team. In fact, Cudi made a song named after QB Joe Burrow as part of his 2022 album (Entergalastic). Also that year, the rapper received a game-worn jersey by Burrow following the club’s AFC Title Game victory vs. Chiefs.
Nick Lachey (Singer)
- Profile: Frontman for Rock Band “98 Degrees”
- Connection: The Harlan (KY) native has been endorsing the men in orange and black as well as his own children. In 2018, Lachey was in attendance for the Bengals’ 27-17 home win vs. Miami Dolphins. In addition, the singer has done some photo shoots at Paul Brown Stadium (now Paycor Stadium). Back in 2012, he was ejected from a Bengals vs. Chargers game in San Diego for getting into an altercation with a SD fan.