Which Sun Belt Football Head Coach is Getting the Pink Slip in 2020? Which Sun Belt Football Head Coach is on the Hot Seat for 2020?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will be going over the latest news involving the 3 Sun Belt Football Coaches Likely to be Fired in 2020! Without further adieu, let’s begin!
3 Sun Belt Football Coaches Likely to be Fired in 2020
Which Sun Belt Football Coach Will be on the Hottest Seat for 2020?
Even though the 2020 Sun Belt Conference Football Season began in September in midst of a global health crisis, that doesn’t mean at least one of the head coaches will be on the hot seat. Before the 2020 campaign started, some of the Sun Belt coaches are under consideration of getting fired if they don’t perform well in 2020. Now the big question is: Which Sun Belt Coaches will likely lose their jobs after the season? For the list of candidates, please refer to the information below!
Here are the 3 Sun Belt Football Coaches Likely to be Fired in 2020
- Head Coach for South Alabama Since 2018
- 4-6 Record in 2020
- 9-25 Overall Record
- 6-17 Sun Belt Record
- South Alabama has not Accomplished a Winning Record Since 2013 (6-6)
- Jaguars Have Not been to a Bowl Game Since 2016 Arizona Bowl
- South Alabama Has Never Finished in the Top 25 Rankings Since Program Began in 2009
- Jaguars Have Never Won a Bowl Game in Program History
- Head Coach for Louisiana-Monroe Since 2016
- 0-9 Record in 2020
- 19-38 Overall Record
- 15-23 Sun Belt Record
- Louisiana-Monroe has not Achieved a Winning Season Since 2018 (6-6)
- Warhawks have never Finished in the Top 25 Rankings in Program History
- Louisiana-Monroe has not been to a Bowl Game Since 2012 Independence Bowl
- Warhawks have never Won a Bowl Game in the Program’s History
- Head Coach for Texas State Since 2019
- 2-10 Record in 2020
- 5-19 Overall Record
- 4-12 Sun Belt Record
- Texas State has never Finished in the Top 25 Rankings Since the Program Joined Sun Belt in 2013
- Bobcats Have Not Accomplished a Winning Record Since 2014 (7-5)
- Texas State has never been to a Bowl Game in the Program’s History
Please Feel Free to Read Sports Teller’s Other Articles on:
Thanks for reading the 3 Sun Belt Football Coaches Likely to be Fired in 2020 courtesy of Sports Teller! Please feel free to look at the other posts that cover various sports to choose from on sports-teller.com! If you like this post, please feel free to subscribe to the Sports Teller website for daily/weekly post updates! You can also follow Sports Teller on Twitter and Facebook! Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for videos about the up-to-date sports news! Sports Teller-Tell it Like it is!