Which of the 10 Famous Stars & Actors Root for the Philadelphia Eagles? 10 Famous Stars who are Philadelphia Eagles Fans!
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will be going over the 10 Famous Stars who are Philadelphia Eagles Fans! In fact, we will be showcasing each famous person’s connection with the NFL team itself. Without further adieu, let’s begin!
10 Famous Stars who are Philadelphia Eagles Fans
Why do Celebrities Support the Philadelphia Eagles Football Team?
The Eagles are one of the most popular NFL teams in America. In its franchise history, the men in green last won a Super Bowl title during the 2017 season vs. New England. In addition, Philadelphia appeared in the Super Bowl during the 2004 campaign (lost vs. Patriots). During the 2000’s, the Eagles reached the NFC Championship game five times (including four straight from 2001 until 2004).
Another thing to point out is that Philadelphia played in its first ever Super Bowl appearance during the 1980 season (lost vs. Raiders). Now, many people are wondering: Which celebrities and famous persons are a part of the Fly Eagles Fly Football Nation? For the List of Famous Stars who are Philadelphia Eagles fans, please refer to the information below!
Professional Athletes who are Philadelphia Eagles Fans
James Harden (Basketball)
- Profile: Guard for the Thunder, Rockets, Nets, and 76ers (2009-Present)
- Connection: The 2018 NBA MVP winner became part of the Fly Eagles Fly nation since joining the 76ers in 2022. In fact, Harden was in attendance for the team’s home win vs. Vikings in September 2022. The basketball star even received an autographed football from Eagles CB Darius Slay Jr.
Mike Trout (Baseball)
- Profile: Outfielder for Los Angeles Angels (2011-Present)
- Connection: The 3-Time AL MVP recipient is a Vineland, NJ native (which is about a 1.0-hour drive from Philadelphia). Trout recently attended a 2023 Eagles playoff victory in the divisional round vs. New York Giants. Following Philadelphia’s Super Bowl win in early 2018, the MLB superstar sang the team’s fight song.
Bryce Harper (Baseball)
- Profile: Outfielder for Washington Nationals and Philadelphia Phillies (2012-Present)
- Connection: Since joining the Phillies in 2019, the 2-Time NL MVP winner began to support the City of Brotherly Love’s sports teams. That same year, Harper was given an Eagles jersey as he and Phillies teammate Rhys Hoskins filmed a local TV special. In September 2022, the baseball star and his wife attended an Eagles home game as the football team defeated the Minnesota Vikings 24-7.
Film Actors who are Philadelphia Eagles Fans
Kevin Hart (Comedian)
- Profile: Comedian/Actor Best Known for “Secret Life of Pets” and “Jumanji-Reboot Franchise.”
- Connection: The Philadelphia native was in attendance when the Eagles won Super Bowl LII vs. the Patriots in Minneapolis. The comedian even tried to get on the Lombardi Trophy presentation stage, but was denied access by NFL security. Later in 2018, the football team’s mascot (Swoop) guest-starred on Hart’s competition show “TKO: Total Knock Out.” During the 2010’s decade, the funny man came to Lincoln Financial Field to assist in motivating the crowd during an Eagles home contest.
Bradley Cooper (Actor)
- Profile: Screen Actor Best Remembered for “The Hangover Series” and “A Star is Born.”
- Connection: The Abington Township product contributed to the narration for Philadelphia’s Super Bowl motivation video back in 2018. Cooper recently attended the Eagles home game in 2022 as the team defeated Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings. The actor/director even visited the football club’s 2012 practice and posed with a couple players.
Tina Fey (Actress)
- Profile: TV Actress with Top Hits like “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock”
- Connection: The Upper Darby Township native showed support for the Eagles throughout her SNL guest appearances. In 2016, Fey expressed her Philly roots during the show’s Weekend Update with Jimmy Fallon. Over a year later, the actress rallied for the Eagles and the City of Brotherly Love during the SNL skit (Revolutionary War).
Will Smith (Actor)
- Profile: Screen Actor Notable for “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” and “Men in Black Franchise.”
- Connection: The Philadelphia local was spotted wearing an Eagles green jersey in one episode of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” Smith was on the field when the NFL team played in Super Bowl XXXIX in early 2005 in Jacksonville, FL. The actor even posted a video of himself celebrating the team’s Super Bowl victory vs. Patriots during the 2017 season.
Sylvester Stallone (Actor)
- Profile: Film Actor with Notable Works like “Rocky Series” and “Rambo Franchise”.
- Connection: Stallone is perhaps the most famous Philly celebrity due to “Rocky” being Filmed in the City of Brotherly Love. Following the Eagle’s Super Bowl LII win in early 2018, Sly visited Lincoln Financial Field and posed for a photo with the Lombardi Trophy. He was also seen as a field guest for an Eagles game during the 2000’s.
Musicians who are Philadelphia Eagles Fans
Questlove (Band Drummer)
- Profile: The Roots Drummer for “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.”
- Connection: The Philadelphia product has a drum set that has a retro Eagles logo on it. Questlove also performed along with The Roots a set during the NFC Championship Game halftime show (Eagles vs. Vikings) in Pennsylvania. In 2022, the drummer was seen posing with fans at Lincoln Financial Field’s suite level.
- Profile: Pop Singer with Top Songs like “Get the Party Started” and “Just Give Me a Reason”.
- Connection: The Doylestown Township native played the U.S. National Anthem prior to the Eagles’ Super Bowl LII win vs. New England. Despite battling through a flu, she was able to perform the American patriotic song in Minneapolis. Pink also showed her Philly roots on social media prior to the Eagles’ 2019 contest vs. Atlanta Falcons.