Where can I find the Bratchos & Chorizo Breakfast Sandwiches at American Family Field in 2023? What are the Top 10 Brewers 2023 New Foods?
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sports Teller! Today, we will be going over the 10 Brewers 2023 New Foods at American Family Field! Without further adieu, let’s begin!
10 Brewers 2023 New Foods at American Family Field
Are you going to the Brewers baseball game this season? Want new menu options to sample at American Family Field this year?
Now that the upcoming season is upon us, you might be thinking “Will the men in blue and gold offer new concession stands this season?” Well, you’re in luck! In 2023, the Milwaukee Brewers will unveil new food offerings at their home ballpark for Wisconsin sports fans.
The ballpark does not just serve beer and bratwursts! The MLB club will also reveal new concession stands for the upcoming season. For more information on what to eat at American Family Field in 2023, please refer to the team’s List of Food Items below! Important Note: The stands and items may vary depending on availability! Debuting food choices will range from uniqueness, creativity, and selections not commonly found in other MLB Stadiums!
- Description: Named after Brewers OF and 2018 NL MVP Christian Yelich, this tasty attraction stars a Couple Slices of American Cheese that is served on a Toasted Sourdough Bread.
- Where are Yelit Melts Sold at American Family Field: Section 129
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Near Section 129)
- Description: A vegetarian option for fans to consider will provide Grilled Corn that is partnered with Cotija Cheese, Lime Juice, Mayo, Jalapeno, Cilantro and Chili Powder. Not only is this meat-free, but it also has Mexican personality!
- Where are Elote en Vasos Sold at American Family Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 112) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 226)
- Description: With the Brew Crew, they actually cook their pizzas rather than rely on national chains. The hand-held favorite features Pepperoni Slices, Marinara Sauce, and Cheese (Mozzarella & Parmesan) prepared in a Brick Oven.
- Where are Brick-Oven Pepperoni Pizzas Sold at American Family Field: Street-ZA Pizza
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 208) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 123)
- Description: Looking for a burger with some spice to it? No problem! This is a Homemade All-Beef Patty that is accommodated with Peppercorn-Mayo, Caramelized Brandy Onions, and Swiss Cheese on a Brioche Bun.
- Where are Peppered Brandy Burgers Sold at American Family Field: Story Hill BKC
- Location: Field Level Concourse (Section TBA)
- Description: The exciting new member of Milwaukee Baseball’s food lineup presents Fried Chicken Pieces that come with Salsa and Spicy Buffalo Sauce on a Pile of French Fries.
- Where are Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries Sold at American Family Field: Section 112
- Location: 1st Base Concourse
- Description: This is the cheesiest meal on another level as it includes Beer-Infused Twisted Fries that are topped with Deep-Fried Cheese Curds and Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- Where are Twisted Cheese Fries Sold at American Family Field: Wisconsin Ultimate Cheese Fry
- Location: 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 214) & 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 223)
- Description: The most talked about burger joint of the summer highlights a Fresh All-Beef Patty that is topped with Peanut Butter, Bacon, Grilled Onions & American Cheese on a White Bun.
- Where are Peanut Butter Cheeseburgers Sold at American Family Field: AJ Bombers
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 125) & 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 107)
- Description: Brewers stadium doesn’t provide just ice cream and cotton candy! Introducing the Pearl Sugar Waffle, which is made with Housemade Belgian-Style Batter that is drizzled with Chocolate Sauce. Each customer gets 1-2 waffles per order.
- Where are Pearl Sugar Waffles Sold at American Family Field: Bernie’s Chalet
- Location: Left Field Concourse (Field Level, Anywhere After Section 139)
- Description: Want to try a loaded nacho you never tried before? Look no further, because this dish resembles Homemade Potato Chips that are smothered by Shredded Bratwurst, Beer Cheese, Salsa, and Green Herbs.
- Where are Wisconsin Bratchos Sold at American Family Field: Multiple Stands
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 123) & 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 111)
- Description: It’s extremely rare for a professional baseball team to sell breakfast sandwiches during games. Introducing the one-of-a-kind sandwich that showcases Chorizo Sausage that collaborates with American Cheese, Squared Egg, Cilantro & Special Sauce on a Brioche Bun.
- Where are Chorizo Breakfast Sandwiches Sold at American Family Field: Specialty Sausages
- Location: 3rd Base Concourse (Near Section 127) & 1st Base Concourse (Near Section 110)